Laughter Africa offers many exciting and worthwhile opportunities for charitable trusts and foundations. Laughter Africa is happy to work with a wide range of charitable trusts, foundations and institutions which share our vision and values – from smaller family trusts to larger well-known organisations. We intend to build long-term relationships and partnerships with trusts and foundations who are supporting us in achieving real change.
Like individual supporters, trusts can give in a number of different ways. Whether it’s giving a large one-off donation to Laughter Africa’s general funds or choosing to support a specific programme or type of work that is tailored to your interests or passions such as education, sport, art, music, computers, drama etc. The choice is yours. Together, we can ensure your gift is spent in a way which reflects your wishes.
There are distinct benefits for charitable trusts or foundations who work with us including:
- You will have the opportunity to visit Laughter Africa’s projects in Africa to see our work firsthand to see the impact your support is having (please note that these trips will have to be self-funded)
- You will be invited to different Laughter Africa events we hold for our supporters
- You will receive prompt, accurate and informative reports to meet your reporting requirements as a donor
- You will receive regular updates/newsletters about our work
- Should you wish us to do so, we will recognise your generosity in our annual report, other Laughter Africa publications and on our website
To find out more about the ways you can support Laughter Africa through your trust or foundation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to say a huge thank you to all the following Trusts and Foundations who have given a grant to Laughter Africa. We really appreciate your generosity:
The Casey Trust
The Chalk Cliff Trust
The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Tust
The W.F. Southall Trust
The Tula Trust
SMB Charitable Trust